WEB LIGHTING TEXT
DISCLOSURE STATEMENT UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
Centuries Real Estate Industry. ve Tic. Inc. * Morpho Sleep It also uses its importance and attention in the field of business to protect personal data. Morpho Sleep collects, stores and deletes personal data in compliance with all general and special legislation that regulates personal data such as Article 20 of the Constitution, Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and all kinds of secondary regulations, generally. Morpho Sleep has prepared this text to inform and enlighten you, our valued members, visitors and customers. Your Personal Data will be processed in the ways we describe below, and your data will not be stored in any matter not specified by us.
Morpho Sleep, www. Membership relationship established with you by approving our membership or service contract on our website called morphosleep.com, where you become a member, customer relationship established due to the purchase-sale relationship formed due to the order placed at this address, visitor relationship created by visiting our website with Morpho Sleep you share your data.
Morpho Sleep , within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 “Data Officer”stop.
Morpho Sleep records your personal data with automatic or non-automatic systems. Morpho Sleep processes your data with automatic methods in the online store channels on the website. You share with us name-surname, gender, date of birth, address, e-mail, telephone number, purchased product information data, together with this form on this site. We process your data in accordance with the establishment or performance of the contract, the exercise or establishment of the right, our legitimate interests within the scope of the contract/membership you have established with us, and the obligations required by the service or membership contract.
Morpho Sleep collects and processes your data with cookies due to the benefit of coupon privileges, discount checks, product definitions to be made on your behalf in your next orders within the scope of the membership agreement you have made with us.
- Establishment and execution of the sales contract,
- Fulfilling the requirements arising from the law in order to conclude a distance sales contract,
- Establishment of the membership agreement,
- Sustaining Marketing Activities,
- Fulfillment of Legal Obligations,
- After Sales Support Activities,
- Shipping and delivery of the products you ordered,
- Accounting and financial affairs,
- Continuation of communication activities,
- Follow-up of requests and complaints,
- Coupon right, discount formation within the scope of order and loyalty card,
For reasons such as above, your data is processed. Morpho Sleep does not process and use this information in violation of law, morality, good manners, and legislation.
Your Personal Data, for the purposes listed above, in accordance with the conditions set forth in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, to real and legal persons permitted in the legislation, to other authorized public institutions and organizations when necessary, to our third party service providers for the above-mentioned reasons within the scope of the execution of the contracts made with you, and shared with our cloud service provider.
Your personal data is stored by taking all kinds of administrative and technical measures arising from the law. Our personnel are regularly trained on data protection and storage, a secure payment (SSL) double-key payment system is used, non-essential data is destroyed by periodic destruction, we do not process your personal data of special nature unless necessary, by having infiltration tests, logging and backing up your data. We provide security.
By applying to Morpho Sleep at any time, your personal data;
You can learn whether it is processed, the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose, and if it has been processed, it may request information on this subject,
- In accordance with the Law, you can learn the third parties with whom your information is shared in the country and abroad,
- If you think that your information is incomplete or incorrectly processed, you may request it to be corrected,
- You may request the deletion or destruction of your information within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- You may request the third parties to whom your information is transferred to be notified of your requests specified in subparagraphs (c) and (d) and to perform the same actions,
- You can object to the emergence of a result against you due to the analysis of your information by automatic systems, or you can request the removal of the damage if you think that it has been recorded or used unlawfully and you have suffered damage for this reason.
In order to take advantage of your rights under the law, you can submit your applications in writing to Morpho Sleep (see. home morphosleep.com For detailed information, you can visit the website of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
In the application containing your explanations regarding the right you have as the personal data owner and you will make and request to use the above-mentioned rights; You will need to submit your special power of attorney certified by a notary public, if the issue you request is clear and understandable, the issue you request is about yourself, or if you are acting on behalf of someone else.
In your applications, name-surname, signature, T.C. ID number, residence or workplace address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, and the elements of the request are mandatory in accordance with the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller" within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698. Applications that do not contain the aforementioned elements will be rejected by Morpho Sleep.
Morpho Sleep always reserves the right to make changes in this lighting text for reasons arising from the Law, secondary regulations and Board decisions. Changes to be made in the clarification text and the updated text will become effective immediately as of the date they are notified to you.